☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Jindera , Nsw
Being an avid fan of the outdoors running an equine farm on a he Nsw/Vic border I can appreciate the need to provide shelter for my family/animals and cars and toys. I look forward to serving nth east Victoria and southern Nsw
Various uses of shade sheds:
|2019-09-17||Henty Machinery Field Days||22 Lubkes Road, Henty NSW 2658||08:00 - 17:00|
|2019-10-05||Culcairn Show||Federal Street Culcairn NSW 2660||00:00 - 00:00|
|2019-10-06||Berrigan Show||Jerilderie Street, Berrigan NSW 2712||00:00 - 00:00|
|2019-10-07||Walbundrie Show||Billabong Street, Walbundrie NSW 2646||00:00 - 00:00|
|2019-10-13||Corowa Show||Corowa Racecourse and Showgrounds Cotton Street at end of Orford Street, Corowa, New South Wales 2646||10:00 - 15:30|
Dale MeyerJindera Park Shade Sheds in Jindera , Nsw
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.